To Cara and Breanna

We can't wait to meet our new daughters/sisters! Cara, 13.99 yrs old from Xiamen City and Breanna, 3 from Longang! Hope they like us - we already love them!















Monday, November 1, 2010

Zoo pictures

Here's a couple more pictures at the zoo.  So, Brea did the "I don't need you, I can live life on my own.  I'm leaving" rountine again at the zoo.  I let her go for awhile, but she was serious this time.  No backward glance, no hesitation, just a straight march around the bear enclosure, up the stairs and still heading north.  So, of course, I had to march after her, and bring her back.  Thereafter she was confined to the stroller (big hardship - she loves, loves, loves HER stroller!)  I do give her some leeway for the fact that she doesn't understand, 'stay with us' and she doesn't care yet if she stays with us!  But, as usual, she fell asleep in my arms on the way home in the bus.  And, she climbed into my lap deliberately to do so.  I think she realized it's a nice soft bed in Mom's arms!  So much for Brea bonding with me - she can take or leave me at this point.  But she earns a ton of Mom bonding with her points for so sweetly crawling into my arms and trustingly falling asleep there three days in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment