To Cara and Breanna

We can't wait to meet our new daughters/sisters! Cara, 13.99 yrs old from Xiamen City and Breanna, 3 from Longang! Hope they like us - we already love them!















Thursday, October 28, 2010

last pictures of the day

Oh, I forgot to mention.  This is the second day we have seen photo shoots going on for what appears to be wedding advertisements.  Not pictures of a wedding party - they are professional pictures for magazine ads, I think.  I will say they could not have picked a prettier place - like I said the flowers, statuary and lanes throughout the area around White Swan is so, so beautiful.  Kinda cool to see the photo shoots.  Cara has said she wants to be a model - she is sure pretty enough, but I wouldn't wish that lifestyle on anyone I loved.  Too much focus all in the wrong place and not enough grounding on the things in life that really matter.  Oh, but I'd take the money!!  That my philosophy 101 for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment