To Cara and Breanna

We can't wait to meet our new daughters/sisters! Cara, 13.99 yrs old from Xiamen City and Breanna, 3 from Longang! Hope they like us - we already love them!















Thursday, October 28, 2010

ramdom pictures

This is too funny.  I'm sitting here in the dark - the only light is from the laptop.  I changed plans and put Cara the thrasher in the roll away - this was because she couldn't keep still next to Brea and Brea refused to go to sleep. So. Cara in the roll away.  I put Jenna next to Brea.  Cara and Jenna are passed out.  Little Brea is playing with her little soft rattle toy - still refusing to sleep. Ha, Ha. 
This afternoon Brea started to cry when I put her down for a nap, but she was so tired.  I think she was literally in the middle of a sob when she hit bottom and was asleep not two minutes into her crying protest.  I was probably asleep two minutes later!

No comments:

Post a Comment