To Cara and Breanna

We can't wait to meet our new daughters/sisters! Cara, 13.99 yrs old from Xiamen City and Breanna, 3 from Longang! Hope they like us - we already love them!















Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cheerleadng on a Nervous Mind

Hi everyone! Jenna's back (I'm right here typing)!
Me and Mia have a cheerleading camp today at St. Lawrence High School. I went last year, this is Mia's first. I think she'll really like it - lots of dancing involved! I love this camp - too bad I can't continue in a few years *sigh* .
I can't believe were leaving today! Yesterday was super hectic. Lots of shopping. Note to self: Don't let Mom go shopping at Target without Dad. It's a 13 and 1/2 hour plane ride to Beijing - how is that shorter than when we flew from California to Hong Kong in 2006?
I got homework from my teachers - not so fun. Maybe my favorite assignment will be the scary story that takes place in China for language arts? Hmm.. I'm almost done with math for next week. Still have to multiply and divide integers - anyone know how to make that easy for me to understand?
Well, I gotta go make lunch for camp, so I'll probally post when we're in China if not after camp. See ya!

-Jenna

1 comment:

  1. HI, I'm a math teacher. Multiplying and dividing integers is DROP DEAD EASY! If the signs in the problem are the same its POSITIVE. I tell my students that it's like everyone looking the same in middle school - for whatever the reason its a positive thing. When both signs in the problem are different the answer is negative - because when you look different, you might be treated negatively. Hope you have a fantastic trip. Math is awesome!

    ReplyDelete