To Cara and Breanna

We can't wait to meet our new daughters/sisters! Cara, 13.99 yrs old from Xiamen City and Breanna, 3 from Longang! Hope they like us - we already love them!















Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Jenna's Post to Cara and Brianna

Hi! This is Jenna speaking (a.k.a. creator of this blog, not a writer as much)! Mom told me that if I wanted to post a message to Cara and Brianna, I could. I was totally up for that!! Wait, you don't want a total stranger talking, now do you? Well, here's a little info about me!
I turned 12 this past August, I am in 7th grade, and I love school! I am really into art, singing and dancing,computers, books, chess club and making t-shirts with puffy paints. T-shirts, huh? Well, tomorrow at school is a Blackhawks spirit day, and no one in my family has a shirt I can borrow. So after school and chess club today, I printed out a logo, traced it onto a shirt, and painted it. My parents and brothers really liked it! I actually travelled to Vietnam and Ethiopia to get my two younger sisters. Now THAT was totally awesome!!! When I was 7, I was oaxed into being a model by mom So, I had to go. turned out I liked being on the runway. Guess what? I didn't make it. NOT! I was accepted into Barbizon modelling! SWEET!!

Okay, here's the REAL post!

When Cara and Brianna come home with us (us being me and Mom), I would teach them english, my friends would help, too! I would show them around, do their makeup and hair, and their best friends! I could teach them how to say "pepporoni pizza with extra olives please!" (yum, my favorite!), "cookie dough ice cream heavy on the cookie dough" (also my favorite!). There are alot moer things that I want to do, like teah then to rollerblade and ride bikes, use scooters, and play basketball. I hope they like me just as much I like them right now! (BTW, that's ALOT) Wish me and my mom luck in 2 weeks!

Thanks for listening to me babble,
J. Lyn

3 comments:

  1. OOPS! Typo after Whe I was 7." that was supposed to be coaxed. I'm like, half asleep right now..YAWN....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenna, This is Jen that works with your mom. I just wanted to tell you how excited I am for you and your mom's trip to China!!!! I loved reading your post - you can feel your excitement. Have a great time and continue to be the amazing sister and daughter that you are. You have a beautiful, diverse family and you should be so proud. All the best, Jen Walko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! That really means alot to me! I'm always editing photos to ut on the blog, so check back in regularly!

    ReplyDelete